Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- All the references are in APA 6th format
- The paper has a maximum of three authors. Further, you agree that authorship cannot be changed after first review of the paper.
- Please confirm that the names or other personal identifiers of the authors have been removed from the paper
You agree to all other policies of the journal given at the following link: